Wednesday, August 27, 2008

6" by 6" recipe page "Basil Chicken Provolone"

Good Morning! It must have really rained last nite. I slept right through it I guess. I'm glad I don't have to water the flowers. Last nite before I went to bed I made this recipe page to show you today. I love basil and have some growing in a pot on my deck this summer. We grill almost everyday
so this is a frequent sandwich around here. I like to grill extra for our lunches the next day too. Lately with fresh tomatoes abundant we'll throw a slice on top. Gotta love basil with tomatoes! I used real red,white,chocolate chip, and you guessed it, more old olive. I had some designer paper with basil on it that I trimmed around the edges. I added some ribbon, a button, and 2 brads. Hope you have a great day!

No comments: