Monday, August 11, 2008

BBQ Apron card

Hi! I really like these apron cards. There are a lot of apron card patterns floating around out there, but I like this one from http://kaitybugsmom.wordpress.com/ the best. You can find the the template here:http://www.ruthannzaroff.com/mirkwooddesigns/barbecue.htm.As you can see, I plan to hang them from a bottle of BBQ sauce for my hubby on Fathers Day, my sons bday, and my daughters boyfriends bday this year. {shhhhh, don't tell} I'm thinking a basket filled with BBQ utensils, seasonings {like my favorite Famous Daves steak & burger seasoning}marinades, along with a gift certificate to the meat market would make a great gift! Now would be a good time to pick some of it up during summer clearance sales to tuck away.

Recipe:

Paper: Su real red, black, white, and designer paper from Michaels

Ink: Black Stazon{I think it works best for the $ clear stamps}

Stamps: August Studio G,Joanne sharp,Hero Arts,SU for a friend

Other: circle punches, black eyelets and checkered ribbon from JoAnns

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm in love with all your ideas and especially your displaying them - you have quite the knack! Your blog is growing and with a good selection of interesting items and recipes. Looks great!

Anonymous said...

Laurie: This is really neat the BBQ apron card. I had a note from Diane, that you gals are going to be busy making cards tonight. Have a fun time... I sent an order along with Diane. Love your work, ideas and BLOG: BLOG: I want to make your recipes soon--Sheila/ ND