Friday, August 15, 2008

Cutttle bug cards


I have my cuttle bug out today! I have been fooling around with the cut and emboss sets again. They are just so fun to make! And easy, who doesn't like easy? Here's the recipe:
I'm thinking of you:
Paper: groovy guava,white,certainly celery
Other:rectangle nestibilities,cb cut and emboss everyday greetings,cb borders, wild wasabi and groovy guava ribbon, glitter, scalloped circle punch,white eyelet
Thanks:
Paper:not quite navy, so saffron, sky blue
Other: CB everyday greetings folder, flower brads
I started to post a gallery over on http://splitcoaststampers.com last nite. I don't have much in it yet, but plan to post more tonite. Look under galleries, then lhs43. It's alot of fun. I'm over there all the time lurking so I figure it's time to participate! Check back here later, I plan to post again this afternoon. {after I sit in the sun on this beautiful day}

No comments: