Saturday, August 16, 2008

Double Pocket Card


This is a double pocket card I made after seeing the tutorial atwww.splitcoaststampers.com/ Click on resourses up at the top and scroll down for Diagonal double pocket card. For some reason I couldn't make the link work directly to the page. I am short on masculine cards so I dug out some of my paper I bought recently at JoAnn's and found this cute bear paper. I was looking for a stamp to use and then I remembered I bought the campout set {angel company}at the rummage sale we went to a few weeks ago. I love that set and thought it would work well with this card. The 4 of us that went to the sale together also went in on a box of paper that looks almost the same shade as SU river rock. We split it and each of us got a ton of it for 2 bucks! It went perfect with the bear paper! The tutorial is easy to follow but you will notice they used 2-sided designer paper. That would be a lot easier as I had to cut my designer paper, but I think it looks nice this way too. I'll warn you though, making these can be addicting, they are just so fun to fold and decorate! The possibilities are endless!


Recipe:

Stamps:Angel Co. Campout, SU Think happy thoughts,Verses a year filled with joy

Paper:SU choc. chip, really rust

Ink: SU choc. chip

Other:Brown brads,SU ribbon,Circle punches,tab punch, word window punch



No comments: