Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Seed Pockets






Look at this cute idea from Rochelle Wick for a pocket type card to hold a package of seeds. You'll need a piece of card stock 9 1/4" by 4 1/2 "and score it at 3 1/4" and 3 3/4." Get out your new score pals! I used white brads to hold mine together. On the front of the baby's breath pocket I used a 4 x 2 1/4 piece of designer paper and on the poppy seed card I used 3 "x 3 3/4" piece of paper. I tied them both with wild wasabi ribbon, then stamped the saying from SU Blooming with Happiness using black ink. The pink flower was made from a scallop flower punch by cutting down the scallop toward the center. The poppy center is small black beads glued on with SU crystal effects. I got that idea from one of my SU demonstrators when we made this:


I love this matching bag and card set. My friends and I made several of the cards. I'm running low again, I think it's time to make more!

Here is one more side view photo of the card so you can see how the pocket is scored.

No comments: