Saturday, September 13, 2008

Halloween Post It note and rsvp pen 2

Hi! Today I'm posting another Post It note and pen. I had some black Post It notes and was wondering what to do with them when I came up with this. I used a chipboard coaster and covered it with some patterned paper, sanding the edges. I also covered the clip with the same paper. Then I tied on some old olive and pumpkin pie ribbon. Using some sticky foam tape, I adhered the scalloped circle to the clip. I used my spooky Halloween stamp set from Stampendous and the dollar clear stamps from Michaels on the pumpkin pie circle. The only problem is I can't find a white ink rsvp pen for the black paper. I may have to use a white marker. I am off to stamp today, I will post a new card later, so check back!



2 comments:

Jody said...

LS-you have been a busy girl. Love it all. I can't wait for our play date. I like your coasters and pens. Very cute!

Anonymous said...

Possibly the silver pens that are out around Christmas time would be a good choice for the black post a notes. Just a thought. Love your work and can't wait for your next post tonight.