Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Cheers

I've been having fun playing with the dollar stamps I bought at Michaels last summer. When I saw the new designer Haiku paper I thought it would work great for this set. The colors are more vibrant than the photo actually shows, though. With the snow and cold this week, this card just makes me wish for warm sunny days sitting on the deck relaxing. I don't think I'm ready for winter, but I guess I have no choice!
  • Recipe:
  • Paper: Haiku designer paper, tangerine tango, kiwi kiss, white, Blush Blossom
  • Ink: black stazon
  • Other: Kiwi kiss ribbon, brad, flower, scallop circle and circle punch, gamisol, color pencils

1 comment:

Rebecca said...

All of the designer paper you use is so pretty! Makes me want a little shopping spree!!! I'm not ready for winter, either, but the kiddos are really excited!