Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Halloween Gift Bag

This is a bag I made to give with a hostess gift. I used the tutorial on Splitcoast for the black paper scalloped medallion in the middle of the bag. It was pretty easy, considering I have a hard time with the scallop edge punch normally. I can never seem to get the scallops where I want them. For this though, you can use the measurements on the punch itself to make it even. You use a 2 3/4" square. It's fun! Check out the tutorial here: http://splitcoaststampers.com/resources/tutorials/scallopedgemedallion

I will be back with more posts later this morning so check back!



Recipe:





  • Paper: pumpkin pie, black, eggplant, old olive, patterned paper


  • Ink: Black stazon


  • Stamps: Batty for You


  • Other: Old Olive ribbon, scallop edge punch and circle punches





No comments: