Saturday, October 25, 2008

Some of my friends and I got together not to long ago and made a bunch of these cuttlebug Birthday cards. I only have a few left and decided I better get my bug going again this weekend and crank out a few more. Since we made these I have some new folders to play with,too. I only hope I can find some time! The weekends go by so fast. This month has just flown by and it's so hard to believe next week is already Halloween.
Recipe:

Paper: Black,white, real red

Other:ribbon, slit punch, brads, Cuttlebug Birthday folders


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Just happened on your blog - Love your ideas and the combination of recipes here and there!
I'm jealous of you being "up north". I have to live vicariously through the internet. I'm in South Florida, still in the 80's in late October :(

I'll be a frequent visitor!!
Denise (DeeBo on SCS)