Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Frosty the Snowman


It's the second Tuesday of the month already and that means Card Club! A group of about 20 of us meet and make 5 cards. We take turns bringing a "shoebox." Inside the shoebox are all the materials to make a card. We pay each person who brought a shoebox $1.00 for each card to help cover costs for the materials. Tonite I am bringing a shoebox and I chose to case the cute Snowman card from Angie. Frosty the Snowman. Who doesn't like Frosty? I do and I hope everyone else will, too! I think he would look nice as a tag on a Christmas present. I even have some adorable snowman Christmas paper he will go nicely with. I think it's a fun card for kids. Tonite we also have our Christmas card exchange, so I will come home with lots of cards! I will post all our creations as soon as I can, so check back. It's always fun to see what others come up with.
RECIPE:
Paper: white, black, orange
Other: circle punches {1/2",1 3/8",1 1/4"} ribbon, glitter, button, white gel pen

2 comments:

Rebecca said...

This is so cute! I especially love how the cheeks are rosy! That's such a cute little detail!

Stef said...

Too Cute!!