Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Merry Wishes


Last year we made this card over at JaNell's and Yvonne's SU workshop. I really liked it so I made a few more for this year to send out. I like the gate fold and really should try making more cards using it. I also like the look the spiral punch adds. In fact, it was this card that made me order the punch! I've used it alot on several projects. I think I use my punches more than any other tools I have.

RECIPE:


Paper:hunter, white, ruby red,blush blossom


Ink:ruby red, river rock


Stamps: Birthday Whimsey


Other: tab punch, spiral punch, circle punch, button, brad

1 comment:

Rebecca said...

This card is great! I love that you used the birthday presents for Christmas presents. And that punch is super cute, too! It's on my someday wish list!