Thursday, November 6, 2008

Scandinavian Christmas

I love, love, love this set! It's Scandinavian Season from the Holiday mini catalog. I totally cased this card from the catty. I just fell in love with the card as soon as I saw it. The only thing I changed was the sentiment. Oh, and I didn't have the wheel they used for the side so I used the snowflake stamp with versamark instead. I only made one but I plan to make a few more this weekend. I have never used Kraft paper before and I really like it. I have a ton of ideas I want to try using it, it goes so well with alot of colors. I really don't know why I waited so long to try it!

RECIPE:

Paper: Kraft , ski slope, choc. chip, old olive
Ink: Old Olive, riding hood red, white craft, Versamark
Stamps: Scandinavian Season, Best Yet
Other: pearl, Kraft ribbon,

2 comments:

Rebecca said...

I like your color combination on this. It's an elegant card!

Stef said...

Beautiful Card!