Wednesday, December 10, 2008

December Card Club

Card Club was fun! There were only 12 of us and we made three cards. The first two were made by the Deb's. The snowman card was embossed with a CB die in the Bigshot. Then we punched a hole and adhered the snowman inside. The inside was also embossed so you could see it through the circle window. Since there were so few of us we could make several! I have a CB so it was fun to use a Bigshot. The second card was made with the SU scallop circle dies. Everything was all ready for us, so we just had to assemble it. I really liked the color combo.


Mary made the third card with the stamp set Seeing Spots. I have looked at that set many times as I love circles, so it was fun to get to use it. We could choose a sentiment so I chose Birthday. The paper clip with the ribbon really adds alot!

I also got my SU order from JaNell tonite and inside my bag were some cards she had made. Thanks JaNell! I think the baja breeze tree card is so pretty.

My favorite card she made is the one with the To You & Yours stamp set. I LOVE that set, but I already have too many Christmas sets. Or do I? Maybe I need it. Oh, that is always the trouble! I think I need everything! I like the Snow card too. I forget what set that is, but last year I thought I needed that one too! Christmas sets are my favorite. She also tucked in a sour cream candy ornament, too. It has a tree embossed on vellum with silver. So pretty. As usual, I can't wait until next card club!



No comments: