Thursday, January 15, 2009

I thought of you today...


When I was cleaning my stamp cave I found my Close to my Heart "because of you" stamp set. {it's all sentiments} It comes in a flat clear plastic case and it must have gotten mixed up with some papers at some time...and lost....and forgotten. Until today! I was SO happy to find it that I decided to pick one of the sentiments to use right away. I came up with this card. I used the top note die AGAIN. What can I say but that I really like it. I saw some nestabilities I really like the shape of too, that are kinda similar to this. They are called label one.http://ucutathome.com/store/index.php?detail=y&pid=1718 I noticed they are on back order, but I think I will order them anyway. Here's the recipe for the card:

Paper: riding hood red, craft, chocolate chip

Stamps: close to my heart because of you, upsa daisy
Ink: black, riding hood red

Other: striped ribbon, button, cord

2 comments:

Rebecca said...

I love your card! It looks so great. I want those label one nesties, too! I found somewhere a day or two ago that had them in stock. If I find it again, I'll let you know.

Rebecca said...

http://stores.ebay.com/DoodleBug-Scrap-Shoppe

That is an ebay store that has Labels one in stock. $24.99 with free shipping. That's not the one I found a couple of days ago, but of course I can't find it now!