Saturday, January 31, 2009

Top Note Valentine treats


I found some of these Snicker candy hearts the other day and thought they would fit just right on the top note die cut. It was close, but they fit perfectly. I used the slit punch on the top and bottom to adhere them. I tied some ribbon around them and added a circle tag. I need to make about 25 more, so it's a good thing they are quick and easy!

Recipe:

Paper: real red, pixie pink

Ink: real red

Stamps:Stampendous, dollar stamps from Michaels

Other: circle and scallop circle punches, dew drops, heart eyelet, real red ribbon, double stitched red Offrey


2 comments:

Stef said...

Another great treat idea! Too Cute!

Rebecca said...

You have made me add the slit punch to my list of needs! I love how the candy looks on the top note die. It just gives it something extra without a lot of hard work!