Saturday, February 21, 2009

My big news!

Yes..it's true! I am now a Stampin Up! Demonstrator. I am really excited about my new venture and can't wait to begin. As you can see, I have already added a few new things onto my blog. You can now check out my SU website by clicking on the picture of the catty on my side bar. This will lead you to where you can view the products, projects, etc. and order if you wish! I plan to keep up my daily blogging with my usual cards, projects, and recipe pages. I use alot of SU products so this seems like a great fit for me. The thing that always attracted me to SU was the coordinating colored papers, inks, and ribbons. But then I found I liked the stamps, and the accessories...and now all the dies! I have so much fun with all their products and am so excited to be a part of SU!

5 comments:

Jen Mitchell said...

Congratulations! I also signed up to be a demonstrator a couple of weeks ago and I'm very excited about it. I love your cards and I'm sure you'll have lots of fun. Good luck!

Rebecca said...

That is exciting news! Congratulations.

Elizabeth Glass said...

That is wonderful Laurie! I too signed up just to be a hobbiest...........but I find Iam doing much better than I ever expected! Best of luck to you and I enjoy your blog and your recipes so much.......Elizabeth

Brenda said...

Congratulations! You will be fabulous! I can't wait to see more of your creative creations!

Avril said...

Welcome to the SU! family Laurie! So excited for you to now be an SU! Demo!!! - I couldn't figure out for the life of me why you weren't an SU! demo already..... :-)