Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Sweets....


Ok..I dug out the top note die AGAIN! I can't help it. It's so quick! It's so easy! I used it to make this treat holder for a Reese's Easter egg. {I made some similar to this for Valentines Day.} It's fun to give a little something to co-workers,which is what I plan to do with these. I used the slit punch and some brads to hold the egg onto the card. I stuck a flower onto the tab punch and stamped, "sweets for the sweet" near the top. Mmmm...now to stay out of them before I give them away....

3 comments:

Brenda said...

That is really cute! Lucky co-workers!

Susan (peebsmama) said...

Cute idea for a quick gift. I like the addition of the round tab punch at the top.

Rebecca said...

Okay, here is my wordy comment. I ordered the slit punch because I love all of the projects you've made with it. I was going to use it for my son's Valentine's cards. But some of the candy seemed to heavy...and I never thought of using brads to hold it on if it was too heavy! Great idea! I love the addition of the tab punch, too. What a great treat to give away.