Sunday, February 22, 2009

Thoughts and Prayers....



The first thing I ordered from the new SU catty was the Thoughts and Prayers stamp set. I was after the sentiments for sympathy cards I need to make, but this tree is awesome! It's so much fun to color with markers. This is one set I will be using over and over again. The paper is SU's new textured, "To the Nines." It's so nice to work with.



Paper: To the nines, sage, chocolate chip

Ink: chocolate chip

Stamps: Thoughts and Prayers

Other: Chocolate chip ribbon, sage and choc.chip markers,jumbo brad,Lots of tags die cut,brads


5 comments:

Nancy Riley said...

WOWZERS! This is one gorgeous design, Laurie! Well done!

Rebecca said...

Your card is beautiful! I love the colors that you used. So, so pretty.

Rebecca said...

Laurie, my name on SCS is rj77.

Anonymous said...

WOW ... love the colour combo and the tree image is so beautifully inked! Love how you inked the leaves with sage shadow, nice touch!

Laura Kirste Campbell said...

Beautiful! Such peace in this card!