Saturday, March 21, 2009

Daisies

I have so much fun making daisies with the new SU Flowers Daisies #2 die cut! I used 3 of each flower size to make them, then used my bone folder to curl them slightly.I've been trying different colors and just love the pretty in pink on this card with the summer sun and tea party paper. I love the die's and have several. It's just so quick to run one through your Big Shot. They also work in a cuttlebug. Use the B plate, die, and another B plate. I just got my Big Shot. I like the fact it runs things through so smoothly...no effort and doesn't slip around as much. I plan to use it alot this weekend as I need to get going on several projects. Have a fun Saturday!


Paper: SU pretty in pink, summer sun, tea party


Ink: SU black



Stamps: SU Heard from the Heart



Other: SU scallop edge punch, Daisy die cut, summer cord buttons,

3 comments:

Rebecca said...

Those buttons just look so realistic as flower centers. What a fun card. I'm glad that you are enjoying your Big Shot!

Susan (peebsmama) said...

Stunning flowers! What a great die this is. Pretty card.

Stamp and Smile said...

ADORABLE!! Very springy... this die is worth the purchase I'm thinking! The new SU! buttons work well to.... Smiles!! :)