Thursday, April 16, 2009

Pacifc Point Candy box


This is a tiny box...6"x 4", score the long side at 2 1/2 " on each side and 1" down each short side. I used SU pacific point and added some baja breeze double stitched ribbon. I also played with my new scallop oval punch..which I can't say enough good things about! I have nesties , but I find I use my punches more..so fast and easy. The large oval fits inside perfectly. I also used the new "eight great greetings" and the goody goody gumdrops stampsets. {You can find the scallop oval punch in the new mini catty on page 8.}
I had alot of fun at card club the other nite...I hope to get the cards we made posted soon....keep checking back!

1 comment:

Rebecca said...

I love this little box! What a great size for giving away some candy. The color is so nice and cheery, too!