Wednesday, April 29, 2009

We walk by faith


Good Morning! It's a double post day! I'm posting this card now and later I will post a recipe page..so make sure you check back .


I really like the color baja breeze and I used it alot on this card. I stamped the sentiment and also inked the prima flowers and distressed the leaves and lace borders with it. The card stock is baja breeze and the textured paper is Parisian breeze. So pretty!


I really like this bible verse too. It's one of my favorites. I saw it at Hobby Lobby and had to have it!



Paper: baja breeze, Parisian breeze, white

Ink: Baja breeze

Stamps: Stampabilities

Other: SU little leaves die, pearls, prima flowers, Martha Steward lace border punch


4 comments:

Deb said...

What a beautiful card!! I love the colors you chose for it.

Rebecca said...

This is gorgeous!!! I love seeing what you make with this color. The stamp is awesome!!! I love how you did the border with that gorgeous punch, and the pearls you added to the flowers. This card is fabulous!

Anonymous said...

This is just stunning! I absolutely adore it!

Stamp and Smile said...

Very elegant! I'm going to try the lace border on all 4 sides... LOVE the distressing! :)