Friday, April 3, 2009

You're so sweet



Good Morning! I have a mini gable box to show you today. This is made out of bashful blue with the delicate dots paper from the sale-a-bration catty. I also used some of that GORGEOUS certainly celery ribbon from the same catty. SU has really outdone themselves on their mini catties this year. I had a great time with the Holiday one..then the Sale-a-bration..and now the new Occasions mini has a ton of stuff I really like too! I can't wait until the new big catty comes out this summer. I'm happy they decided to go back to one major one a year..with the small ones coming throughout the year. I'm hoping they have some more new sentiments and PUNCHES...my favorite!

3 comments:

Rebecca said...

I'd love new sentiments, too. I'm always drawn to sentiments. Even though I don't use them a ton, I love knowing I have them!
This box is darling!

Susan (peebsmama) said...

What a cute little box this is. Great colors.

Stamp and Smile said...

I can't wait either for the new SU! Catty... :) Love your adorable box that will put a smile on someones face!! Keep warm! :)