Wednesday, May 6, 2009

The Lords Prayer


Good Morning! One of my friends gave me corner borders from Sizzix and I thought they would look nice with this Lord's Prayer stamp. I used SU Kraft for the card and stamped on white with black ink. I also used Parisian Breeze textured paper...one of my favorites. The flowers are some I had on hand and thought they'd look great with my SU satin ribbon. I put a pearl in the middle. It's a 5x5 card...I've been on a roll lately with this size....I really like making them. Have a great day!


3 comments:

Susan (peebsmama) said...

How simple this is with just a sentiment as the focus but made elegant with the scrolls and ribbon. Very nice.

Rebecca said...

Wow, this looks great! I love the ribbon and pearls. And the large corner border is perfect for this large stamp. This is a nice work of art!

Peg said...

Laurie,
Very nice card, I like the
corners!