Saturday, May 2, 2009

Special Birthday

One of my friends found these cool flowers on http://paperpossibilities.blogspot.com/2009/04/diane-has-been-hard-at-work-yet-again.html. They're made with crumpled paper hearts. In her tutorial she used scallop heart nesties, but I used the largest heart in my Heart to Heart punch. I didn't know if it would work, but I'm pretty happy with how it turned out. It was fun to make and I can't wait until I get to make some more with my friends heart nesties. We plan to get together soon and make a bunch of them.


Paper: SU baja breeze, white, chocolate chip, Parisian breeze

Ink: SU chocolate chip

Stamps: Stampendous

Other:SU button latte, oval and heart to heart punches, brad



1 comment:

Rebecca said...

I love how this turned out. I like the flowers with or without scallops, they look awesome either way. Thanks for sharing that fun link. I love it when you use this color combo, it's so soothing and gorgeous!