Friday, May 22, 2009

Weddings....


I made this 3x3 gift card for an upcoming wedding. This summer we have a lot of weddings to go to. Most of them are outdoors so I hope the weather cooperates for everybody! I like craft paper with just about any color...I chose bashful blue for this. I used my new label one nestie and the bells from SU goodygoody gumdrops set. I stamped them on some designer paper, cut them out and then popped them up and added some pearls. I took a silver brad and put it around the SU organza ribbon on the side of the card. I still need to make a few gift cards and then start in on the wedding cards. I'm thinking of using the SU Manhattan Flower embossing folder for those. I need to play around a bit I guess and see what I can come up with!


4 comments:

Lorri said...

Love this card Laurie!! I also love Kraft with EVERYTHING! Might have to CASE this one before Goody Goody Gumdrops is GONE! Thanks for sharing!

Rebecca said...

I only recently started using Kraft. I, too, love it with this shade of blue!

Susan (peebsmama) said...

What a sweet little card. I like that it's miniature size.

Stamp and Smile said...

Very elegant and the pearls on the bells are VERY SWEET looking!! That ribbon I need to put on my wish list... Laurie you are an enabler !! He,He!