Sunday, July 5, 2009

Top note shape



Hi! I was over on Mary Jo's blog and read her tutorial on how to make different shapes with the top note die. I really liked what she had done and made this card using the stamp set Autumn harvest.
I've already gotten alot of use from my top note die..and now with this idea I'm sure I'll be using it even more!


Paper: crushed curry, dusty durango, soft suede, raspberry lemonade, vanilla

Stamps: Autumn harvest


Ink: Crushed curry, dusty durango, soft suede


Other: top note die, summer sun cord button




3 comments:

Rebecca said...

This is awesome. I do think those colors are perfect for autumn-time! I'll have to check out the tutorial for my "someday" top note die!

Susan (peebsmama) said...

This is so interesting! Thanks for the link. I don't have the top note but I have a friend who does and loves it. I sent her the link so she can check it out.

Stamp and Smile said...

OK Laurie... you have shown me a new way to use the TOP NOTE!! Just gorgeous and blown away! I might be CASE your card soon... I have an idea! TFS... Michelle :)

PS: Susan sent me the link to this fabulous blog!! She knows I'm a TOP NOTE lover... LOL!