Thursday, October 1, 2009

Thanksgiving Chef

The chef is one of my favorite stamps! This time he has pumpkin pie on his plate. For this card I chose some non-SU paper...I used it on my fall wreath card on one of my last posts,too. I love the green with the leaves in the background. Remember those leaves I got from one of my friends at card club last month? Well, I had a few leftover so I used them for this card.

This morning really feels like fall here. It's a bit chilly, the wind is blowing and the leaves are flying off the trees. I really do like fall..I just wish it didn't mean winter is on it's way! I am watching the sunrise over the lake..alot of pink today. What a beautiful way to start the first day of October!

1 comment:

Rebecca said...

This card is so fun! I love the chef holding his pumpkin pie. And that leaf background paper with the leaves all over looks great!

Thanks for reminding me of your pot roast recipe. I sometimes forget how many great recipes I've already seen on blogs.