Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Embossed gift tags



Yes, I am still making tags! I have a basket full... but one can never have too many tags..can they? These are made with a set of four small Christmas embossing folders. I like the tree folder the best. It was hard to take a photo so you could see them well.


I am hoping to post another cookie recipe in the next few days. I have already gone through one batch and plan to make another. So far, I have to say they are my fave new cookie recipe of the year. Yes, I like them that much. They aren't even chocolate... which is usually my major required ingredient! Check back!

1 comment:

Rebecca said...

I have loved all of your tags. These are definitely some of my favorites, though! I love the embossing on there. And I'm anxious to see another good no-chocolate recipe!