Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Just a thought away...




Hi! Felt seems to be everywhere lately and I found these sweet felt flowers on my trip to the Mall of America not too long ago. I thought they looked nice with the paper piercing I did. When I was sick last week I sat and worked on paper piercing while I watched the Olympics. Well.... the Olympics are over but my sinus infection is still hanging on. I was hoping it would disappear too. No such luck!


Have a great day!


Paper: SU pretty in pink, white, designer paper

Ink: SU black

Other: Non Su paper piercing template, buttons, flowers
Stamps: SU Whimsical words


4 comments:

bonnie said...

Oh this is so pretty...I love felt but have not used it yet! Hope you feel better soon xoxox

Rebecca said...

I am so sorry that the infection is lingering. No fun at all! Put this card is so gorgeous with the piercing, and the flowers, and the colors you used. Love it!

Susan (peebsmama) said...

The piercing is amazing. It really does pull the whole card together. I like your felt flowers.

Sorry you're still not well. I get sinus headaches a lot and I can commiserate with you. Pain in the face is horrible.

Joyce M said...

I love this card. You did a beautiful job. The paper piecing is very effective and the felt flowers....mmmmmm, love them