Wednesday, March 3, 2010

MMMMM....

When I was growing up I belonged to 4H and my mom was the food leader. That's when I learned to cook. I remember making this brownie recipe many,many times. I had forgotten all about them until I saw the recipe on a food blog not too long ago. So of course I had to make some...and as I remember.... just like before....I ate them too fast to get any frosting on them! They are so fudgy and awesome when warm that I just can't leave them alone long enough to make frosting! I added walnuts,too...mmm!



4 comments:

bonnie said...

Mmmmmm I love brownies and especially fresh from the oven ones..delicious! I will have to try this recipe they look yummy....thank you for your sweet comments on my blog, I love visiting yours! Hugs to you :)Bonnie xoxox

Miss Mary said...

Hi Lorie,

I wanted to tell you how much I have enjoyed your blog...I have been following it for oh..prolly 5 months or so.

Mary

Rebecca said...

Yep, you know it's good when you can't wait for the frosting ;) Love this recipe card, as always!

Unknown said...

I love looking at your blog for all the great recipes your share. I was also in 4-H and have great memories of the things we did. The brownies look delicious, I can't believe they don't have any cocoa in them. I will have to give them a try.