Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Cluck cluck


I 'm still working on my recipe book, and I'm almost done. Just a few more divider pages. Today it's poultry recipes. I really can't wait to be able to use this. I'm putting in all my faves. It will be so easy to keep it on the counter and just flip to what I want right away!



I'm really excited for my 4 day weekend coming up...I have nothing planned except to catch up on a few chores and STAMP!

I am also going to concentrate on my new weight loss program. I had to resign as a receptionist from WW...... as the leader moved the meeting to Saturday mornings. I just can't do that...we go see our kids so often on weekends. Besides that, I really don't want to get up at 6:30 on my only day to sleep in!

The solution has been to join a local TOPS. They offer 3 different times a week for meetings. A bunch of us went to our first meeting yesterday and really liked it. I'm trying to get used to the exchanges instead of points. So far so good! Because I like to cook and eat so much I really find it useful to belong to a weight loss group. Keeps me motivated and from going way off the deep end!

Off to work! Have a great day!

4 comments:

Rebecca said...

I'm so glad your recipe book is almost ready!

And I totally hear you on not wanting to go in on a Saturday morning. But I think you're smart to stay involved with a weight loss group. Especially liking to cook and eat fun foods! I can relate to loving to eat yummy stuff ;)

Miss Mary said...

Your recipe book is looking great!! Love all your pages!

I wouldn't want to get up for WW at 6:30 ..not on Saturday LOL. I am a morning person..but still!!

Stamp and Smile said...

Wonderful recipe book! Enjoy your long weekend and thanks for sharing your SUPER talent in being so creative... very inspiring!!! :)

Renee said...

great recipe book!! my daughter is wanting me to make a recipe book for her. thanks for the inspiration. hugs n blessings