Thursday, June 24, 2010

Purse-onally....

When I redid my SU paper files in preparation for the color changes, I came across a lot of paper I haven't used in a long time...like Riding Hood Red. What's not to like about that color? I love it! It looks great with so many colors and I really like it with black,too. I did a bit of paper piercing with the purses and added some tiny pearls for accents. I made a few more of these using different colors I'll be posting later this week.


Have a great day!

3 comments:

Miss Mary said...

Wow..totally awesome card. Love the colors and all the details!

Frenchie said...

OH MISS LAURIE THATS SOO PRETTY, YES I LOVE RED, AND BLACK TOGETHER. GOOD JOB, GLAD YOUR BACK ....

I MISS YOUR CARDS !!!!!

Susan (peebsmama) said...

Such a cute card. I especially like the pearl details.

I like riding hood red. I just used some today (for a card I'll post next week). I'm glad it's one of the returning colors. Now I don't have to hoard it.