Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Back to school card

Well it's time to think about going back to school I guess. The adds are on TV. Fall clothes are in the stores. Wallmart school supplies are already depleted. And I got my letter telling me when to come back for workshop. {I'm a para in the autism program} So I guess it's true...summer is almost over. Where did it go? I had so many plans!

I thought I better get going on a few back to school treats and cards. Here's one I made yesterday.

Off to enjoy one of the few remaining summer days! Have a good one!


2 comments:

Lorri said...

CUTE CUTE! I'm a sucker for back to school cards! Love the bright and cheery feel of this card! Great job Laurie!

Susan (peebsmama) said...

Since I don't have kids, back to school isn't an event for me. But thinking about the kids in the area going back to school (tomorrow in our county) does make me think about everything I didn't accomplish this summer. Mostly because it was too hot to do anything.

I really like the vivid colors of your card and your choice of patterned papers. Really fun.