Monday, January 3, 2011

Thankyou!


Brrr..it's really cold out today. I guess it was -27 this morning. Now that's cold!

A couple of my friends just brought over some wonderful looking soup and a chicken pot pie! I really appreciate it as I am still not feeling so great after having my gallbladder surgery last week. I won't be cooking for awhile I am sure. I have never had a surgery before so really didn't know what to expect. I found out that I don't like surgery!!!! It is slow going and I still feel tired and weak.

Anyway, I am glad I made two of these cards..they will make perfect thankyou's for all the goodies. It really did warm my heart!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

OMG Laurie, you better take it easy. Glad the surgery is behind you. Your site is so awesome, thanks for sharing all your creations and recipes. You inspire me! Love n hugs, Julia

Oliva Ohlson said...

So happy to know you're recovering. Take it easy so you can recoup faster! Simple and adorable card!

bonnie said...

Oh I love your mittens....I've got a thing about them and gingerbreadmen...lol! x

Rebecca said...

-27. Yikes! I've been complaining about 6 degree mornings. I guess I will quit complaining! I'm sorry that you found out the hard way you don't like surgery. I hope you heal quickly and get feeling better!