Friday, January 7, 2011

Winter card



As you can see, I'm still playing with my winter stamps. This snowman just makes me smile. I like the little stars he's holding,too. I put alittle glitter on them, but it's hard to see on this photo. The other day I had my collection of plaid paper out for another card I was making.  There were so many fun papers and I decided it was time to make some cards from my hoard. I really like the red and blue combo so chose it for this card. I can't seem to stop using my MS snowflake punch and dew drops and am putting them on everything I make lately....I need to challenge myself to make something WITHOUT them!

5 comments:

Oliva Ohlson said...

I am glad your working with winter theme cards! I really love the simplicity and snowflakes! BTW..I love your picture (blog title)...it reminds me how cold MN is, and how toasty warm AZ is..

Susan (peebsmama) said...

I like your simple snowman image. The plaid paper goes well with the winter theme.

Renee said...

Love the snowman and again the plaid!! Love it!! I actually like to keep making winter cards for a bit after chrismas while i am still in the cold mode ;) hugz n blessings.

Diane said...

Your snowman card is yet another reminder of why I'm in Florida for the winter:-) Cute card..

Rebecca said...

This red and blue does look great together. And I love that punch! Don't stop using it! The plaid is awesome, too!