Friday, August 5, 2011

I lift up my eyes



I love, love, love this verse!

Life can get so frustrating at times, its so easy to forget you are not alone. What a comfort it is to know God is always there to help guide you through these difficult times.

I like the idea that prayer doesn't have to be formal....a whisper, a thought, God hears it all.

Just thinkin.

Anyway, I have a collection of Bible verse stamps, many of which I haven't used yet. If you've been reading my blog lately, you'll know it's been one of my goals this summer to use the stamps that I already have. So I dug into my verses drawer and pulled this out.

I like framing  verses, so I used an oval nestie die, then punched some flowers to put around the frame.

Now I think I'll go dig through some more stuff I never use....check back this week to find out what I found!







1 comment:

Diane said...

Beautiful card.