Tuesday, August 2, 2011

A star is born



Good morning!

Wow it really rained here last night, lots of lightening and thunder! I was on the computer going to post and decided I better turn it off instead. It was pretty late anyway so I just headed to bed! Today looks kind of cloudy and overcast, hopefully the sun will come out later. My flower beds are a mess and I really need to clean them out. For some reason I never get around to that and find myself making cards instead!

This baby card is made of scraps from some other projects I had lying on my desk. I just arranged them on the card and added the sentiment from SU's Picture This set.

Have a great day!

Links
Made it myself Monday's

2 comments:

bonnie said...

Oh what a sweet lil' card....so simple and sweet :) Hugs x

Angela said...

So cute! I love it! Thanks for following Mommy Time Out