Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Boo!


I've been into making Halloween cards lately. I'm really in the fall mood I guess. Last weekend I put up all my fall decorations. I even made some mini apple pies...you can check those out on my other blog, Cookin Up North.


Next weekend I hope to make some pumpkin cookies...one of my favorites. I only make them in the fall, I don't know why. They are SO good I should make them year round! Here's the recipe page I made for them last year.

I also need to help with fall chores. The guys took out the boat already but the dock and lift still need to come in. I need to help wash the deck furniture,too. It will be a busy weekend, but I hope I will get some time to make a few cards, too!

For this witch hat card I used SU and Cosmo Cricket paper. The hat I just cut out free hand and added some ribbon and a button. The sentiment is from Stampendous. I tied on some of my favorite black checked ribbon from Offray.

Happy fall!

3 comments:

Terri J said...

Cute Halloween card, love the ribbon treatments on this! The pumpkin cookies sound delicious!

Anonymous said...

Such a fab card Laurie! Your recipe looks delicious too. xx

Micupoftea said...

Oh how festive, love your cards...nice fussy cutting, love the ribbon! Thanks for visiting my blog :)