Sunday, September 4, 2011

Fall Thankyou card



Yesterday Brent and I went for a bike ride on  Heartland Trail...it was beautiful as always, but COLD. And there were leaves all over the trail! It feels like fall, and is even starting to look like fall. How did that happen so fast? Last week it was so hot and sunny.

 I miss summer!

When I got back I decided to spend some time making a few Thankyou cards. I reached for greens and browns...my favorite fall colors.

 I guess if fall is here..... I may as well embrace it!

Stamps: SU Because I Care
Paper: SU craft, DP, vanilla, newsprint
Ink: SU soft suede
Other. SU flower punch, cirlce punches, button, paper trey ribbon, score pal, cricut





2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love green and brown together and what could be more prefect for this time of year?! A gorgeous Thank you card that I'm sure will be well received. I love the sympathy card in your last post too. xx

HappyPlaceJen said...

This is a really nice thank you card, Laurie. I love the colors! :) ~Jen http://happyplaceforjen.blogspot.com/