Tuesday, September 25, 2012

SU workshop cards...





I went with one of my new friends to a SU workshop last week. These were the cards that we made. I just love the bright cheery colors!

The first card is made with SU's "Betsy's Blossoms" stamp set. The sentiment is from "Perfectly Penned." The second card is made with the "Just Believe" stamp set.

I am so happy that I have found new friends here to stamp with. Tonite I went to another SU workshop and we made some cute Halloween things...I'll post those this week,too.  It's been so fun getting to know new people, and it's made the move much easier for me.

AND next week I get to stamp with my old stamping buddies. We are going to a cabin to stamp all weekend. I'll post all the goodies we make. I'm so excited I can hardly wait!



1 comment:

Aileen said...

Gorgeous bright cards. Love the modern design. x