Wednesday, April 10, 2013

Thinking of You......Memory Box Dies



We sure have been having LOTS of rain here! No snow, though as so many others are still getting. It is still very cold, so the snow is not melting very quickly. The big question  everyone is asking is,"Will spring EVER come?"
I guess I'm hopeful! See the sun peeking out between the clouds? 

I used my Memory Box cloud and umbrella dies, and a circle punch for the sun. The rain drops LOOK like silver brads, but they are not. They are actually tiny diamond jewel type stickers. I am always surprised when I download my photos, as so many times my cards do not look like they do in person. Sometimes it's the colors that are off, or like on this one, the bling!

The card stock is SU white, DP, and pool party. The sentiment is Hero Arts, and I used black Memento ink.

Well.... whatever the weather is today where YOU are....have a good one!


4 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is such a cute card!

Anonymous said...

I like this layout Laurie with the sentiment on the side.I thought the raindrops were little brads too at first glance-great idea to use the tiny gems.
Nessa xx

Aileen said...

Very cold here today but supposed to be better on Sunday with some places feeling as if they have gone straight to summer. I don't think that will be us though.

Lovely card and I hope you see the sun soon. x

Viv said...

Beautiful card :) Viv xx