Saturday, June 7, 2014

A few more challenges....


This card I made for two challenges...The Color Concept and Freshly Made Sketches.



I decided to use some of my washi tape that I have been hoarding for the banners, then I added a yellow sunflower I cut with a MB die. I adhered a stitched rectangle with a sentiment from Hero Arts.

 I almost forgot about the ribbon, and added just a bit of black tucked under the panel. The gray part of the card is some SU designer paper from the spring mini.

 I plan to send this off to my daughter, who LOVES sunflowers!

9 comments:

Jane said...

Ooh love this! And I have smiled today.

Linda Callahan said...

So bright....so cute! Love the sunshine! Thanks for joining us at FMS!

Bonnie said...

Who could resist a smile when seeing this happy card!

Claire said...

That MB die is just gorgeous - so intricate. Love your bright and happy card!

Unknown said...

love this - especially that bright cheery sunflower

Kay Miller said...

What a pretty card! I love the big sunflower and the design is perfect! So happy you joined us at The Card Concept! :)

Jacquie Southas said...

Terrific card - truly fresh & clean!

Karen Dunbrook said...

love it...such a happy card...

Jen Brum said...

Great card Laurie! I love that sunflower! The yellow and black and white look fabulous together! This will definitely put a smile on your daughter's face!