Tuesday, September 9, 2014

Have you heard the word?




Have you heard the word?

 The word is...... "leaves" over at Just Us Girls!


I decided to go with the plaid look, and cut out all my leaves with my IO leaf die and plaid DP. They are so pretty,just as they are, they don't need much. So I just stuck a small sentiment behind them and a button.

No leaves are falling here, yet..... anyway. 

But today is cool and windy, so I imagine it's not too far off!





Stamps: Taylored Expressions many minis
Paper:  textured linen, DP
Inks: SU baked brown sugar
Other:Impression Obsession leaf dies, Lil inker stitched rectangles,button, lawn fawn banner



4 comments:

Nancy said...

LOVE these leaves Laurie!!! What a great CAS and classy card! So glad you joined us at Just Us Girls this week and hope to see more of your wonderful work!

Rika said...

simple but very pretty!

Unknown said...

GASP! Stunning!

cairn1 said...

Classy CAS card, love it!