Sunday, October 12, 2014

Paper Players color challenge....Stampin Up Flower Fair



                                                                       Hello everyone!

                          This week Ann has a color challenge for us over at The Paper Players:



I know that these colors just scream fall, but I decided to make an all occasion card instead of a fall one. I used Stampin Up's Teeny Tiny Wishes, "hello" for the sentiment.

I inlaid the stitched rectangle borders with the three colors, and since I had the other pieces, I also made this card:


For both cards, I used Stampin Up Flower Fair dies, and added some white enamel dots in the center of the flowers.

Have a great Sunday!



Paper: SU hello honey, mossy meadow, tangelo twist, white textured
Ink: SU Black
Stamps: SU teeny tiny wishes
Dies: SU Flower Fair, Lil inker stitched rectangles
Other: enamel dots





9 comments:

Liz said...

Two beautiful cards! I love the stitched rectangles, they're on my wishlist. Just waiting for them to become available in the UK. xx

Ann Schach said...

Wow, Laurie! What a stunning card! The layers are absolutely gorgeous!!! I love that you made an all-occasion card. It is so vibrant and cheery! It will certainly bring a smile to the recipient's face!

Andrea W said...

Your framed flower is lovely! I really like how you used the stitched rectangles, very clever.

LeAnne said...

Laurie, these are just wonderful...clean, bold & crisp! Love those diecuts!

Yapha said...

Gorgeous card! I love all of the crisp, clean lines!

stampwithsandy said...

Love both these cards, Laurie! I would have never guessed that the die cut flowers were the flower fair framelits. You've used them brilliantly and have inspired me with ideas!

Unknown said...

Beautiful! And I love that you diverted from the "usual" fall fare! :)

Claire Broadwater said...

Laurie, your cards are fabulous! I love the flowers and the dies! WOW! SO fun to see all your layers! XX

Nance Leedy said...

What a clever way to use these colors Laurie!! Love your inlaid rectangles and the flowers are so pretty! So glad you went for something other than a fall card!