Wednesday, April 1, 2015

The Card Concept #32



Hi everyone!

We're having some gorgeous spring weather here again. Isn't it funny how some warm sunshine can brighten a day? That's the same feeling I had when I looked at the warm spring colors in the  inspiration photo this week at The Card Concept:


I was totally inspired by the colors, and used them for the tulips on my card!


Head on over to The Card Concept and play along!



Paper: SU white, black
Ink: SU black
Stamps: MFT Sending and Wishing, Simon Says Spring tulips
Dies: MFT Sending and Wishing, Blueprints 20
Other: Copics


10 comments:

Julie Gearinger said...

I just love your die cut tulips with the sentiment- so crisp and clean!! Perfect for Spring and our challenge!!

Carole said...

I love this card and the colour of those lovely tulips..........brilliant...and I wish I was there because it sounds warmer than here!!

Teresa Doyle said...

Laurie your card is beautiful. My first thought when I saw it was what a beautiful sympathy card this would be to send someone when you could not get there. I realize there are many other occasions you could use this for but that was what came to mind. Very thoughtful and beautiful.

Sheri Gilson said...

Beautiful card, Laurie! Love the tulips and fabulous clean design!

maria f. said...

Just love how you used those die cuts, layered on your card. Thanks for having me at Card Concept.

Lea Lawson said...

Beautiful!!

Angela said...

Every time I look at this card I want the SS set. I adore the clean layered look of your pretty card, Laurie!

Bonnie said...

Love these tulips and the die cut wishes! Perfect for Spring!

AB. said...

Absolutely beautiful Laurie! Your colouring is fantastic!

Yoonsun Hur said...

So very beautiful!!! Simply gorgeous!