Saturday, May 16, 2015

Hello!



                    It seems like a long time since I've had a chance to play at Pals Paper Arts! 

Here's the challenge this week:

PPA251

I  used quite a few dies on this one! 
The background is from Lil Inker," Anytime Tags." The flowers are also from Lil Inker called, "Perky Posies." I love those stitched blooms! The birdhouses are from Impression Obsession, and the sentiment from Lawn Fawn.
 I just realized I didn't do any stamping.....except on the inside of course!

Have a great day!

4 comments:

Alina said...

very beautiful!

Bonnie said...

So springy and pretty! I love how you've offset the tags!

Just a Thought... said...

Just WOW!!! So creative!! Love it!! Thank you for playing with the Pals!!!

Windy Ellard said...

Great card..love those shapes on your card ..thank you for joining the Pals color challenge this week!