Wednesday, May 13, 2015

The Card Concept #35




Hi everyone!

Today I'm sharing a card I made for  The Card Concept:


I was inspired to make a spring card for my daughter with the colors of the cupcakes that are decorated like flowers. I actually would like to take that fork and have a bite! I LOVE frosting...it's even better than the cake part! It looks so soft and fluffy in the photo.

I used Poppystamps flower stack die and cut out some yellow and light pink flowers to put on the Impression Obsession frame. 

 The sentiment is from Taylored Expressions " Big Bold Easter" which I thought worked well for this card. I think flowers are one of the best gifts of spring! In fact, as soon as it warms up around here,I can't wait to plant some.

Be sure to check out the challenge and play along!


Entering this at:

Poppy challenge All about her....a card for my daughter
0515 copy
City Crafter Challenge.....Focus on flowers

Have a great day!

15 comments:

Liz said...

I love this! The flowers are just beautiful. Gorgeous design. xx

Carole said...

Love love love this Laurie. I love the colour choice and those pretty flowers really do make you think of spring. Weather needs to warm up here a bit too so we can get our plants in the tubs etc.

Claire Broadwater said...

Laurie, this is GORGEOUS! I love every detail! PERFECT! XX

Shelly said...

Such a sweet card!

pam said...

Beautiful Laurie, love your flower arrangements and fabulous colours placed on the embossed frame..
Thank you for joining us over on Poppystamps blog challenge.
Pam x

Ros Crawford said...

Absolutely gorgeous card!! Thanks so much for playing along at CCCB!!

Flower Shoppe Cards said...

Laurie, you do such a marvelous job! This card is perfectly, beautifully, excellent!!!! How's that to say "I Love It!" Thinks I really DO need that die set now!

Stella said...

This is CAS at its best; LOVE it! Thanks so much for joining us at CCCB!

Sheri Gilson said...

Beautiful card! Love the colors and fabulous design!

Samra said...

So, so pretty!!! Thank you very much for joining us at CCCB this week!
Samra DT

Sue McRae said...

Love how your happy flowers pop against the white frame! Thanks for playing along with us at Poppystamps this month!

Jenelle said...

I love the design of this card so much! I love the big sentiment with the flowers on opposite corners. So pretty!

Susi said...

Such a pretty card with a lovely variety of different flower dies!

Michele K. Henderson said...

Laurie, this is absolutely beautiful! I just love the beautiful color combination and all the pretty details! Wow! Thanks for playing along with us over at Poppystamps!
Take care!
Michele

Jeanne J. said...

Hi Laurie! This is the prettiest card I've ever seen with the Flower Stack die! I need this one now!