Wednesday, May 27, 2015

The Card Concept #36



Hi everyone!

Green...it's my favorite color. Pretty much any shade, I love it! 
So when I saw the inspiration photo, I zeroed in on the green cupcake liners right away.



I chose a piece of Lawn Fawn's Snowday paper and made a quilt with the MFT Blueprint # 20, clean and layered. The sentiments were a real find for me at our local craft store this week. They are from Gillian called "Quilt Quotes." I LOVE them! I have never purchased any of her stamps, and I really like how clear the stamping is.

Be sure to hop on over to The Card Concept and check out the fun cards the DT made..and play along!

8 comments:

Carole said...

WOW! that green is gorgeous. Fabulous design and sentiment. xx

sandie said...

what a very cool idea to make a quilt and I do love that sentiment x

Susan Lankford said...

I love everything about this card and even found the stamp you used...I hope you don't mind if I CASE it! I promise to give you the credit! And green is my favorite color, too!

Kay Miller said...

Oh this is so pretty! I just love anything quilty on a card! The green and white looks wonderful too!

LauraJane:) said...

Love the cozy quilt!

Sheri Gilson said...

Gorgeous card! Love how you created a quilt!

Bonnie said...

Love this quilt with that happy shade of green!

Unknown said...

Laurie, I love all of your designs and this one is no exception! Great interpretation of the sketch and what a FABULOUS find for the sentiment!! It's PERFECT!!