Thursday, July 30, 2015

Penny Black....Today is all about celebrating you!



Hi everyone!
Today's card is for the following challenges:




Less is More snippets of paper for the butterflies

We'd love you to display our banner


I cut out some Memory Box butterflies awhile back for a project and had some leftover. I decided to make a very clean and simple card with them...they are too pretty not to use! I used a bit of Wink on them, and  added a few sequins here and there. The sentiment is from Penny Black Sprinkles and Smiles, stamped in black.  


Have a great day!




10 comments:

Kathy Krug said...

You are right they are much to pretty not to use. i love how you placed each one. That is so hard for me, CAS at its best.

Carole said...

Lovely card...great use of the left overs and a fabulous sentiment. those butterflies are really pretty and I like the 3 sequins for the finishing touch!

Jeanne H said...

I love butterflies too. Nice group of colors.

Bonnie said...

Very pretty!

Linda said...

I agree .... those butterflies are too pretty not to use. Great card! xx

Sazzle Dazzle said...

WOW! Simply adorable, elegant and wonderful dimension
Thanks so much for sharing and taking part.
Sarah xx
Less is More

Neets B said...

Wonderful colour combo and I love the sparkle on your butterflies too.
Thanks for sharing with us.
Anita x
Less is More

Maarit at Violets Corner said...

Gorgeous card Laurie! Have a wonderful weekend, sweetie.

Love and hugs
Maarit

Jen W. said...

They really are gorgeous die cuts and I love the color and sparkle you've added to them! Thanks for playing along with CASology this week!

Judy1223 said...

Laurie, I love these particular butterflies and the colors you chose are divine! So glad you joined us at CASology this week!