Friday, January 8, 2016

Stampin' Up's Warm Wishes for a COLD day!



Hi everyone!

Today's card is made with Stampin' Up's "Warm Wishes" set. I also used some designer paper from the Merry Moments pack.  This is the first time I have used up almost the whole pack of a DP...I really loved all the pieces in it I guess!

I think the sentiment is so appropriate for today...it's supposed to get 15 below by Sunday morning. Brrr... but I guess it's about time for some cold weather, it IS winter after all!

I'm entering this at:

The Male Room (anything goes)



Word Art Wednesday (anything goes)

Grab our badge:


Paper: SU Merry moments, Mossy meadow, white
Ink: SU Mossy meadow
Stamps: SU warm Wishes
Dies: MFT Blue prints #20, IO Pine Branch
Other: bell, string








5 comments:

Margo said...

Such a great card ! I espacially like the shape of the green panel !
Good luck with the cold weather ! I realy hope winter will pass here without to much cold weather and certainly without snow !
Greetz
Margo

sue t. said...

What a great card and especially since you are "stamping up north"! Thanks for joining us at The Male Room in 2016!

*Vicki* said...

Laurie, this sure is beautiful!! The cut out and popped up images with the tiny red bell look adorable!! What a way to warm someone! :) HUGS

Deborah Frings said...

I do like this card - it goes perfectly with the view from my window - a snow storm. Love the vintage snow shoes! Thanks so much for playing along with our Anything Goes challenge at The Male Room!

Natalie said...

This is lovely!! Thanks for sharing with us at Word Art Wednesday!